Easy as pie (cringe!) to make
Long (ish) cooking time
Personally, I've always found squirty cheese a bit creepy
You'll need (to serve six):
800g potatos (peeled)
one cal cooking spray (or similar)
600g fresh spinach (I'm not a fan of the frozen stuff)
Salt and pepper
480g Primula Light Cheese
2 x 28g bags of tortilla chips
1. Pop your oven on high and boil your potatoes for 20 mins (I won't patronise you with an image of this!)
2. Wet your spinach, spray a pan with the one cal and pop the spinach in. Heat it for a couple of minutes until it's just starting to wilt.
3. Spray your oven dish with one cal and place half of your spinach in a layer.
4. Slice the potatoes about half a centimetre thick and layer half on the bottom of the dish (ideally you wait until they cool as they cut smoother but I can never be bothered and don't mind if a few crumble).
6. Repeat the process: spinach, potato, squirty cheese.
7. Crunch up the tortillas and layer them on the top.
8. Cook for forty minutes until it is golden and bubbly.
9. Enjoy- yumma yumma!
Hope you don't burn the top of the tortillas like me! Happy Friday everyone. x